Thursday, June 29, 2023

Meeting ABBA in the secret place..



Have you ever felt disconnected? Have you ever felt like you could see but, barely, like looking through a glass dimly? I've been there before... Where at first, I'm walking with my ABBA but somewhere along the way life's distractions and worries bring me down a path that doesn't lead home. My heart cries ABBA Father guide me back to the Secret Place. Strengthen me Yahusha, so that I'm secure, and my feet are planted on the rock, and my footsteps made emunah(firm).


What is the Secret Place?

It's a place where you can find shalom(peace) and security regardless of your physical reality. It's the place in Yah's presence where strength is found. The Secret Place is a place ABBA created specifically for you and Him to dwell



The word “dwell” comes from the Hebrew word yashab which means to “stay, establish, abide, tarry, sit down, settle, remain, and inhabit.” The Hebrew word Yashab is Yod, Shin, and Bet. Yod is the Hebrew picture of a hand that represents work. Shin means to press, and the bet represents the house, family, or within. So one could interpret the Hebrew understanding of yashab(dwellingto mean: "The pressing of His hand working within or The working of His hand pressing within." Let's see if scripture confirms...

James 1:2-4 Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Romans 5:3-5 More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because Yah's love has been poured into our hearts through the Set-Apart Spirit who has been given to us.

James 1:12 Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him. 


When we Yashab(dwell), abide, and remain with God, we will face many trials and tests of our faith. Because of this, it's not always easy to sit down and tarry in the Secret PlaceStill, we are called to press in and abide.  We have to push to establish ourselves in the Secret Place no matter the pressures surrounding us. This place of security and shalom Abba has called us to Yashab(dwell) in, and settle in His presence is worth the fight to inhabit

 The testing of our faith is the LOVING work of Yah's compassionate hand that allows fiery trials that will bring refinement and maturity. In His mercy, He has also provided us a place of refuge, a spiritual shelter of safety that we can remain in. Abba created the Secret Place not only for a temporary reprieve but a place of constant dwelling.  Press into Abba, receive of His Shalom and settle into His safe place. Only by dwelling (Yashab) will we receive the strength to continue.




Pray with me?

Thank You Father for bringing me back to the Secret Place where Love abounds and Your Grace has no restraint. Father, allow me to continually Yashab(dwell) in your Secret Place. Strengthen me to inhabit and abide in this special place amidst the distractions of the world. Help me to remain continually in Your stillness whether in the busyness or quietness of life. Allow me to sit at your feet and wait in your secret place for my daily nourishment and encouragement from Your Word. Thank You for cleansing me in this set-apart place that You have created for us to Yashab(dwell). Thank You for calling me here where healing takes place and shalom abounds. Thank You for seeing how much I needed you to fill in my lack and be the Strength in my weakness. Thank You Abba for filling my cup, now I can go and be a barakah(blessing) to Your people. Help me to pour out without mercy just as you have done for me loving Father in this Place. I pour out for Your Glory and Yours alone. Help me to establish myself in this place of refuge. I wait and will abide, while in this earthly tent, this place you've created for us to dwell in until eternity brings me home. Then, will I abide with You in the Secret place You have created for us in Your eternal abode ❤ 




No comments:

Post a Comment