Friday, May 5, 2017

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares Yahuah. Isa 55:8

I'm so thankful for this lesson God has been teaching me. He's been showing me that I can't put my expectations on Him. I have to let Him show me who He is by the way that He leads me and learn from Him this way. Isa 42:16 "I will lead the blind by a way they do not know, In paths they do not know I will guide them. I will make darkness into light before them And rugged places into plains. These are the things I will do, And I will not leave them undone."  

We only get disappointed when things don't go as we expected or like we assumed He should do things for us. We should never expect God to work according to our Earthly expectations based on the former things. God told me He is doing something new! Isa 43:19 "Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert.  

I can't look at how He's dealt with me before when my back was away from Him and I was headed down the wrong path. The path that leads to death and the path that leads to Life does not look the same. It doesn't bear the same fruit. Thank God He has seen fit in His mercy to lead me to the path that gives Life. So I won't expect the same results, I will observe, be still, and know that He is Elohim. Psa 46:10


My prayer: ABBA help us to see You as You lead us. Help us to not cling to unfair expectations of You that was sown in deceit. Let me have confidence that in every way your leading me, you love me enough to lead me straight to Your Presence, forever. Your ways are perfect. Your ways are not my ways. I will trust in all that you're doing to lead me home. ABBA, I love you so much.

Keturah <3






4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Abba Yah is truly amazing!!! There are some similarities in the exact things that you mentioned that He has shown me this week honestly and only confirmed through your even more to just trust His way of doing things!!! No matter how things may look I know that He has His perfect plan already in motion. Thank you for your transparency!!! Praise Yah!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise God Amana! I love how in this walk He uses each of us to bless and encourage one another. Thank you for sharing :)

      Delete