Monday, May 8, 2017

Jeremiah 29:11 'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares Yahuah


Pro 20:24  The steps of a man are from Yahuah, What does a man know about his own way? πŸ’•


That's an excellent question! What does a man know about his own way. I have been thinking about this for some time and asking God to show me where do I end and He begin. But here in Pro 20:4 He shows us we can be confident that He is leading us in the way He has already chosen and prepared for us. And when we walk according to His will we bear all the good fruit and blessings He has in store for us.                                                                                                                       
His plan for us is perfect. He knows us better than we know ourselves so we can be confident in His ability to lead us. Oftentimes, it appears or it may seem as though I am making the decisions in my day-to-day life. It's easy to be deceived into believing that I am leading myself. But we have to remember we are but mere man and Pro 21:1 reminds us that our lives are in the hand of our creator and He is able to turn us as He wishes. He doesn't want to force us but He wants us to AGREE with His plan and trust He knows what is best. But we have to have a willing heart and TRUST that His way is better even if we can't see or understand at the moment.

Proverbs 21:1 The king's heart is like channels of water in the hand of Yahuah; He turns it wherever He wishes. πŸ’•

Psalms 37:23 The steps of a man are established by Yahuah, And He delights in his way. πŸ’•


What a joyful thought to know and understand that as long as I surrender my will. I have a Father in heaven who establishes ALL my paths. John 3:8  “The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who has been born of the Spirit.”  You see, similar to the wind we feel it and see the effects of it but we don't know from where it originates. Although I may not see the clear direction and understand completely how He is able to direct and guide me in the plans He has for me. I take joy in knowing that He is more than able to accomplish what He has spoken. That's where our Faith really becomes alive to us, when we get to view a first hand account of where our surrender meets His establishment of all our steps.

note: Wind and Spirit have the same underlying Hebrew and Greek words.

Faith= the confidence of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.



Isaiah 52:12  But you will not go out in haste, Nor will you go as fugitives; For the LORD will go before you, And the God of Israel will protect you from behind. πŸ’•


Alot of times when God shares something with me, I have a very hurried mindset. It's almost as if He told me too late, and now I have to hurry and get it done since I'm so far behind. And yes, while we shouldn't be slack concerning the things God has given us to do, we still have to remember He is the one that will perform the end result. We need only to be still, Surrender our will, Trust, and Follow His leading. Isaiah 52:12 reminds us there is no need to make haste decisions. Be diligent, Yes, in obedience! But, if He has promised to go before us we can rest in confidence knowing the crooked places have been made straight for us and we need only to be attentive in listening and following Him to the place which He has prepared for us.

Exodus 23:20 "Behold, I am going to send an angel before you to guard you along the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared.  πŸ’•






Isaiah 45:2  I  will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I shatter the gates of bronze and cut down the bars of iron.
  πŸ’•


Oh, if we had a heart to understand the depths of His love for us! Would we ever trust our will more than His? If only our spiritual eyes could be opened and we could really see Our ABBA and His infinite love for us.  If we could understand fully how His thoughts are constantly toward us thinking and longing for our benefit. Psa 139:17-18 How precious are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand. When I awake, I am still with You πŸ’•. How could we not surrender our will to this kind of outpouring of love? What better plan could we possibly have than His when His love and His concern for every detail in our lives is far greater than we could even imagine. His plan is perfect, and it is my joy to surrender to whatever He has planned for me. Help us surrender our will to you ABBA. Lead us in your perfect plansπŸŽ”








2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post. I praise God for what He's doing through you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. Glad it could be a blessing to you. It was a blessing to me when He was teaching it to me <3

      Delete